Millions of users are now using AOL Desktop or AOL desktop gold software for emailing business. It can be seen as one of the trusted software as it is overloaded with enhanced security features. The security features provide a very tough competition to the hackers so that your personal information doesn’t get leaked. Even if one faces other issues, then the problem can be resolved easily with basic troubleshooting steps. Sometimes it happens that the email folder is filled with spam messages and it takes away the storage space. And when you delete these messages you also accidentally delete the messages that are important. If this is the same case with you and you wish to retrieve the emails that have been permanently deleted, you need not to worry as this blog will help you in the best possible way. You can always get in touch with AOL customer support number to avail the expert guidance.
The process is really easy and it won’t take much of your time. This blog will provide with you various methods to choose from. Choose the best that suits you and the one that you find the most convenient.
Option 1- Recover the emails from the trash folder:
- You can choose this option when you wish to retrieve the emails that have been deleted within a span of 7 days.
- Go to the official site of AOL email login
- Provide in with your login credentials.
- Click on the trash icon and choose the option of Recently Deleted Emails.
- Now select the emails that you wish to recover
- Choose the action icon and then move your emails back to the inbox.
Option 2- Recover the emails using AOL mail recovery software:
- Choose the email recovery software and run it. Select the hard drive or a folder where you earlier you saved any of your lost emails. Click on Scan.
- Now click on the icon of lost emails.
- Recover your emails by selecting the option
These are some of the methods by which you can recover the permanently deleted emails from your bin. If you have AOL desktop app in your device, then it becomes really easy to recover the lost emails. You can directly retrieve the emails from the app by going to the trash folder. If the above methods do not work, then you can get in touch with the executives at AOL desktop Download Support Team. They will be able to resolve your issue by understanding the basic reason behind the problem.